Tuesday 4 October 2011

My Tiger My Timing - Written In Red


With more high profile events behind them than some artists in the charts, My Tiger My Timing are definitely popular among the bigwigs and could well be on their way to becoming a cult hit. Written In Red is the latest addition to a rapidly evolving sound and an impressive portfolio that would make even a few of the established artists in the indie scene a little jealous (though I doubt they'd admit it). With it's laid-back back feel and truly beautiful sound it's the kind of song you could put on in the background while you relax and lose hours of the day with a distant smile on your face. In fact, I strongly recommend a cautious attitude if listening to this on public transport, or you will end up in the middle of nowhere. Released on the 14th of November 2011, I can see this song getting plenty of airtime on BBC Radio 6, as well as many other stations, as this is a perfect radio tune. A song of this caliber is worthy of no less than 90% in my books but you can listen to Written In Red and tell me what you think below.

My Tiger My Timing - Written In Red by mytigermytiming



Remember this one, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment